This week has been full of highs and lows. But we’re on vacation next week so I’m a happy girl today!
- Having a three-day weekend totally spent with my hubby
- Going out to dinner because our kitchen is torn apart
- Getting a new kitchen and bathroom floors installed
- Hanging out with friends and their sweet baby
- Getting my Warby Parker sample glasses in the mail
- Having lunch with a special friend I haven’t seen in a while
- Looking forward to vacation next week
- Listening to awesome sermons while I work
- Crap at work leaving me feeling super bad and disrespected
- Not having a bathroom for an entire day while I worked from home (this meant that I didn’t eat or drink anything on Wednesday!)
- Ripping up floors and having our house torn apart
- Stressing about getting a project done at the day job
- Hubby’s car stereo not working in time for a five-hour drive next week
These necklaces are a great Friday morning pick me up! I love jewelry like this that adds some pizzazz to an outfit.