This week has been full of highs and lows. But we’re on vacation next week so I’m a happy girl today!
- Having a three-day weekend totally spent with my hubby
- Going out to dinner because our kitchen is torn apart
- Getting a new kitchen and bathroom floors installed
- Hanging out with friends and their sweet baby
- Getting my Warby Parker sample glasses in the mail
- Having lunch with a special friend I haven’t seen in a while
- Looking forward to vacation next week
- Listening to awesome sermons while I work
- Crap at work leaving me feeling super bad and disrespected
- Not having a bathroom for an entire day while I worked from home (this meant that I didn’t eat or drink anything on Wednesday!)
- Ripping up floors and having our house torn apart
- Stressing about getting a project done at the day job
- Hubby’s car stereo not working in time for a five-hour drive next week
These necklaces are a great Friday morning pick me up! I love jewelry like this that adds some pizzazz to an outfit.
Via Zuckermonarchie Blog. Buy ’em here.
This is the most glorious color combination that works perfectly for a low-key spring or summer wedding. The subtle colors compliment the colors found in nature. I’ve never seen a park picnic table look so enchanting.
I stumbled across this awesome and creative letterpress studio on Esty, 1canoe2. Take a minute to check out their sweet illustrations and great colors. I especially love the president print.
This makes me want to go back to Nepal!
I’m working on creating a Oneleven signature line of wedding invitations and hope to have 12 sets finished by the end of the summer. I have finished a couple and have them listed on Etsy. Take a peek at my most recent design.
Not only is this color scheme inspiring, but the design of this kitchen is breathtaking. I love interior spaces that look lived in but still styled.
An awesome color scheme is one thing that makes a wedding stand out – but seriously a paper flower wedding cake takes it to a whole new level.
I love the sheer size and color of this, plus it has fun typography!
These bright colors of pinks and robin egg blue would be perfect for a summer wedding or vintage bridal shower.
Image via Decor8