This week has been full of highs and lows. But we’re on vacation next week so I’m a happy girl today!
- Having a three-day weekend totally spent with my hubby
- Going out to dinner because our kitchen is torn apart
- Getting a new kitchen and bathroom floors installed
- Hanging out with friends and their sweet baby
- Getting my Warby Parker sample glasses in the mail
- Having lunch with a special friend I haven’t seen in a while
- Looking forward to vacation next week
- Listening to awesome sermons while I work
- Crap at work leaving me feeling super bad and disrespected
- Not having a bathroom for an entire day while I worked from home (this meant that I didn’t eat or drink anything on Wednesday!)
- Ripping up floors and having our house torn apart
- Stressing about getting a project done at the day job
- Hubby’s car stereo not working in time for a five-hour drive next week
These necklaces are a great Friday morning pick me up! I love jewelry like this that adds some pizzazz to an outfit.
Via Zuckermonarchie Blog. Buy ’em here.
To celebrate the first day of summer, I found the perfect
summer outfit from J. Crew.
I have a big gala to attend tonight and I might try wearing my hair like this. The humidity today in Lancaster is not going to do good things to my hair if I wear it down.
And I really love thebeautydepartment.com!
I want a big floppy hat for summer. Wouldn’t you just feel like such a lady wearing this?
Hat from Francesca’s Collection
This woman has amazing style which translates to a pretty great color story.
Photograph – via Pinterest
I could get lost on Etsy for hours. With everything from shops that sell vintage cameras to handmade jewelry to ipad covers, Etsy is an awesome site for browsing for anything you need – and even discovering some things you didn’t even know existed.
Etsy is wedding gold! Through purchasing items for your wedding on Etsy, you can create a totally unique wedding while supporting individuals working hard to make a living off their art.
One of my favorite shops is Pixel & Hank. Inspired designer, Daisy creates gorgeous accessories that are perfect for the modern bride and groom. Now feast your eyes on some of her modern glam accessories:
These are all lovelies from Etsy! Which spring purse is your favorite? I think my top picks are number 2 and number 3.
No. 1: striped bag. No. 2: green floral. No.3: purple leather. No. 4: scallop clutch. No. 5: pleated floral. No. 6: vintage clutch. No. 7. pocket purple. No. 8: green tote.